Sunday 2 September 2012

FOR SALE


I am (reluctantly) selling these Jeffrey Campbell Stinger Spikes on ebay, I say reluctantly because I really do love them but I know I won't get much wear out of them because they don't really look right on me and I know there'll be someone out there that will look great in them and will wear them to death and get their money's worth. They are virtually brand new as I have never worn them apart from trying them on a couple of times and they also come in the original box complete with Dust Bags and Spare Spikes. They're currently on a starting bid of £10.



Obviously I want as much as I possibly can for these because I paid a lot for them and I want them to go to a good home, so if you are serious about getting them, feel free to hit me up on ebay and leave a bid on them.
There's a link to the shoes here where all details on them can be found.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers