Wednesday 13 March 2013

Long time no see!



Just checked on here and the last time I posted was September. September! That's like 7 months ago! I do have a pretty valid excuse though as I have been incredibly busy in that time with starting uni and moving house and pretty much everything in between. I'm not going to bore you with the details, don't worry. Anyways, the reason I came is because my friend Alex (http://champagneandlemonadeox.blogspot.co.uk/) was saying that I should go back to blogging and I completely agree with her. Hopefully this time I'll keep at it, third time lucky I guess! I will be posting more later on so keep your eyes peeled. xo

                                                       

1 comment:

  1. Awhhhhhh also just noticed you mentioned me WHAT A BABEEE <3 hahaa cutieee you will be mentioned in my next post <3 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers