Saturday 18 August 2012

What's in Anna's bag


I have seen a few bloggers do this so I thought 'why the hell not' as I am going through a bit of a 'blogger's block' at the moment. Pictured above is my bag, which is a studded oversized tote from Zara, retailing at £69.99. I wouldn't usually spend that much on a bag but I needed a decent bag for Uni and when I saw it, I had to have it because it was so perfect. As far as I know it is real leather and the inside has loads of space with even zips on the side to add even more room inside. That's enough on the bag itself, let's see what is inside...


iPhone 4S//VO5 Ultimate Hold Hairspray//Company Magazine//Purse from River Island//Lipsticks: Black one is by Mac Amplified Creme in Saint Germain (Pink) and the white one is by Natural Collection @ Boots Moisturising Lipstick in Fig Leaf (Nude)//Stay Matte Pressed Powder by Rimmel London// Application Brush from Superdrug// Carex Hand Sanitizer//Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lip Balm// Hair Brush// Perfume: Loverdose by Diesel// Ralph lauren Sunglasses and Case from some Sunglasses shop in Cheshire Oaks (Can't remember the name)

So there we have it, I'm sure you were all on the edge of your seats reading this and I promise that my next post will be a bit more exciting xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers