Monday 13 August 2012

5 of the best: Chelsea Boots

5 of the best chelsea boots

A nice pair of Chelsea Boots is right on top of my wishlist for the Autumn and I have been shopping around for the best deal.

1. From Topshop, £75: I really love these, I love the simple design and the fact that you can wear them with anything on any occasion. Personally, I think they maybe a little too high for everyday wear but they would perfect for someone who is more used to wearing heels or who spends less time on their feet.

2. From River Island, £65: I think these are really great value money, the suede gives them a nice feel and the heel is a perfect height, especially if you are like me and are not used to wearing heels on a daily basis or you are on your feet a lot throughout the day. I also really love the buckle detailing at the back.

3. From Topshop, £80: I think these are my favourite out of the five; I love the shape of them, the height and I really love the studded detailing on the toe cap. I think these would be perfect for every day wear and going out.

4. From Senso @ Solestruck, $259.95 (£165.70): These are a little out of my price range but if you can afford them then go for it and I will be very jealous of you! I love the buckle detailing and the simplicity of the design, if you fancy something a little more glitzy, they also do the same model in a black glitter, gold glitter and a sort of multi-glitter design (I believe that the black glitter and the gold glitter are in the Dollboutique sale for £85, which is a pretty good deal!). Again, I personally think that these are a bit high for everyday wear but great for going out at night.

5. From Boohoo.com, £30: I think these are ideal for those who are on a budget. I don't think they will be the best of quality but you will no doubt get your wear out of them and good value for money because they will literally go with anything and I really love the simple design.

If you have feedback on any of these or any other Chelsea Boots out there then feel free to leave a comment below and general feedback will be welcome as well, I am always looking for ideas for posts and so on, so feedback will be really appreciated! xo



1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with the appearance of #5 omg wow and for £30?! The Topshop ones are amazing my friend bought them but they are definitely too high for me xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers