Friday 16 May 2014

Haul: Pattern Shorts

Hello everyone! so as summer is rapidly approaching, I have started to build my summer 2k14 wardrobe and my main priorities have been shorts because last year, all I had was denim cut-off ones and since my wardrobe is pretty much and black and grey, I thought I could do with a splash of colour this year!

 ASOS Marketplace//£10

I got these gorgeous handmade shorts from ASOS Marketplace (can't remember the name of the boutique, sorry!) for a steal of £10. I was under the impression that these were tailored shorts but they're more casual with an elasticated waist, which is fine by me  as they're good for wearing round the house or on the beach. I think my favourite aspect of these is the pattern, it's really unique yet bang on trend.

Primark// £10

Yet another bargain here...these were a random pair that I found on the way to the fitting rooms in Primark that happened to be in my size (how great is it when that happens??)  so naturally,  I had to try them on. I adore the loose fit on these because it makes it feel like you're wearing a floaty skirt as opposed to a pair of shorts which is what you want on a warm day in the summer. I can't wait to team these with some crop tops!

£19//Lily Vintage in Chester

I got these as part of a two piece from my local vintage store (the other part is a crop top with the same pattern). It was on one of the mannequins in the window and I just had to have it. They probably cost slightly more then what I would usually pay (the whole ensemble came to about £36) but I love them to bits and I can definitely see myself wearing them a lot this summer.

Feel free to leave comments and such below, lots of love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers