Friday 28 June 2013

Outfit: Printed Pants




Black Crop Top: American Apparel// Damask Print Pants: H&M// Converse Allstars High Tops: Office// Ring: Yves Saint Laurent//


Good news everyone, my DSLR is back in action which equals better pictures on my blog, so I thought I would do an outfit post to celebrate :)

Just another quick reminder that there's only a couple of days left until Blogger ditches GFC in favour of Bloglovin so if you could go and follow me on there that would be fab. A link to my Bloglovin can be found on the right side of my page, thanks again!





4 comments:

  1. love your ring xx
    http://girlonstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your trousers! and your blog is just so pretty in general :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I'm a huge fan of your blog, so I'll be sure to check it out :) x

      Delete

Followers